Monday, 8 November 2010

Moving

It feels like ages since I blogged. I've been in a state of flux. I've closed my Etsy store for the meantime, as we're moving soon - I'm feeling strangely guilty not doing anything apart from dream jewellery-wise. This morning I went for a walk - this gorgeous beach will be one of the only things I'll miss about where we live - apart from the proximity to some of my dear friends. I'm so ready to move on! Tomorrow my boys will be having a Transition Day at their new schools, and I will have my first shift at my new work - everything is changing, and I think for the first time in my life - I'm not scared. Overwhelmed at times? Absolutely. But scared? No. I'm ready to move, and to move on, and I can't wait to see what the future will bring for me and my gorgeous family.


PS: I have started some very preliminary sketches for my first collection, which will tentatively be released in December/January. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Hi, Karen here. said...

Look after you with all these changes going on. You may need to return to that beautiful beach every so often.

Belinda Saville said...

I hope that the move goes smoothly for you, Nat! Moving is never much fun, but it is good to hear that you are ready and it is something that you are welcoming with open arms :-) A fresh start will bring with it fresh ideas and inspiration!

I cannot wait to see your first collection...how exciting! I know it will be stunning ;-)

B.
-xo-

Angel.Pearls said...

Good luck in everything..(that beach is a good 'memory'!!)Eva