Sunday, 13 December 2009

A visit to McLaren Vale

Well I have to say, it's about time I'm feeling better! After a fairly rotten week or so of sinusitis/tonsillitis/whateveritwasitis, today marked a real improvement. To celebrate, the family and I went to Market 190 for lunch, which was just lovely. The vibe is very casual and family friendly. I picked up some delicious sounding/looking/smelling Hickory's Run olive oil in mandarin and lemon myrtle flavours - looking forward to trying them in some salads.

After that, we visited Red Poles, very briefly, so I could drop off this new necklace to them.


It was completely packed with people enjoying lunch - in all the years I've supplied this gallery, I've not yet had lunch there, which I must remedy very soon.

And this afternoon, I plan to make jewellery, and listen to music! On my playlist is Thom Yorke, Symbian, and Lunatic Soul. Yay for feeling better!

4 comments:

PinkLizzy said...

That necklace is amazing. YAY for awesome days!

Sandra Darling ~ Visual Art Creations said...

yay for feeling better and omg that necklace is gorgeous Natalia!! You simply must dine there methinks! Today I has breakfast at a winery and it was really nice.... lobster for breakfast!! oh and champange ... needless to say I had a little lay down in the middle of the day :) glad you feeling better Natalia! xoxo

melanie said...

Natalia, that necklace is divine!! I always used to think you were brilliant before, now I think you're even more brilliant!! :D xx

jenny said...

Lucky you! I wish someone would teach me how to make those clutch purses... everytime I try it seems I'm a klutz!


cartucho r4i