Tuesday, 13 October 2009

October Competition

I am delighted to announce the debut of a new line - Pearls; With a Twist - in my Etsy store! I have used varying sizes and colours of south sea shell pearls, including silvery-grey, peacock black, soft champagne, coral pink, and creamy white. I have created a modern look with the classic pearl, and by using south sea pearls - which are actually made from mother of pearl shell - I have eliminated the need to be quite so fastidious in caring for them - as needs with freshwater pearls.




The final addition to my Pearls; With a Twist line - which I will be adding to in the future, are these dreamy white pearl earrings, with the softest pink lustre.

These lovelies are as yet unnamed. For your chance to win a set of pearl earrings of your choice - from my new line - please leave a name suggestion for this design, and check back on the 31st of October when I will choose a winner!

You can see some more pictures of the Mystery earrings here. Good luck!

One entry per person please!

18 comments:

AnastasiaC said...

Stunning! gorgeous!!

im going to call them 'Deep Sea Belles'

michelle said...

"her alabaster skin"

it just hit me the instant i laid eyes on them.

lovely new range! a wee bit o'luxe!

ChallenCharms said...

Gorgeous earrings. What about...

Lining the Clouds

Maryann said...

Gorgeous earrings Natalia!
My first impression was 'Maiden's Blush'.

Something about their purity....

Deb - Two Cheeky Monkeys said...

Your new line of jewellery is beautiful! You put me to shame with the beauty of your work :)

The name that came to me was "Snow Queen".

innerearthsoaps said...

Milk Drops.

Gorgeous earrings Natalia. As you know I have a pair of the gray mecurial ones, and they are divine.

suziwong66 said...

morning dew. They remind me of dew droplets on a spiderweb early in the morning...all silvery and fresh.

Pink Quartz Minerals said...

The immediate thing that popped into my mind when laying eyes on them the first time was
"Infinity"

billy boy & mia said...

how about 'beso rosado', pink kiss in spanish?
Just gorgeous, as are all your earrings!

Sunweeds Secret Garden said...

hi these are beautiful. I thouht of Magnolia

Sam said...

Natalia!! These are soo incredibly wonderful - however, I won't be entering because...I got your lovely, lovely earrings in the post today - thank you sooo much sweetie!! The earrings are unique and I adore them! XXXX

maddo said...

I have been looking everywhere for a decent pair of creamy white pearl earrings. These are stunning ! The name that struck me was "pearlessence"

melanie said...

These really are gorgeous!
Snowpolished.

Vickie said...

what a gorgeous new range

as for a name, perhaps... "sweetness & grace"

Joules said...

Oh, you know how much I love your earrings! So pretty Natalia! And I love the Retro Whimsy line as well. Guess I'll go with "Luna Drift" here. :)

Deeva Gal said...

Since they have the fintest blush of pink, i'm going with Tingere which is Latin for to dye or colour.

grace said...

I love this new line, Natalia! I would name them "Gaia".

NeverEverEmma said...

Hello Natalia - LOVE your new line. I would call your new ones "Versailles" since they remind me of the delicate interiors of that fabulous French palace.