Friday, 25 September 2009

Sale - 25th-27th September

Shhh...a sneak peek for my blog readers. :)

I'm absolutely delighted to announce that I am participating in the Weekend Deals promotion on Etsy, as part of the DUST team. The DUST team is a fabulous group of talented Aussie crafters and artists, you can find out more about us here.

From 25th-27th September, I am offering 25% off store wide, with free shipping - worldwide - as well! Upon checkout, please leave "Weekend Deals" in the notes to seller, and I will send you a revised invoice, reflecting the discounted total.


For my shop - Realisation Creations - please click here...and for more bargains, please check here to see what other Aussie shops are participating...you might find something you desperately "need"... ;)

0 comments: