Sunday, 5 July 2009

Moss

While searching for inspiration in naming my new moss quartz bracelet, I found this amazing creation on a design site called Coroflot.

The designer - La Chanh Nguyen - describes his living creation:

"This bathroom carpet is made of imputrescible foam called plastazote. Each cell welcomes a piece of moss (ball moss, Island moss, forest moss). The humidity of the bathroom and the drops flowing from the body, water the mosses. This vegetable carpet procures a great feeling to your feet."

An aside - I decided to go with "In a Forest" for my moss quartz bracelet.

7 comments:

TMCPhoto said...

what an amazing rug, I'm sure it would be a very grounding experience to stand on first thing in the morning.

Your bracelet is enchanting and I love the name you chose.

PinkLizzy said...

Oh oh! That bracelet is amaaaaaaaaaaazing. You're brilliant!

innerearthsoaps said...

I want one of those rugs!

Leanne Lonergan said...

I want the rug and the bracelet to match!

carmel said...

What a great rug! I want one :)
Your bracelet is gorgeous too-as always :)

Vintage Sew and So said...

Love the bracelet.

JoJoBell said...

That rug is amazing and your bracelet is beautiful!