During the time I have been blogging, I've had some generous people distribute awards and tag me...and I've been a little slack in responding!
Firstly, I was awarded the highly coveted Marie Antionette award. I believe it's for generally being awesome, generous and popular...or something like that! ;) I received this award from Anna-Karin from smabla, and Claire from ClairePearse - thanks ladies!
1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.
And my nominees are (in no particular order):
Penny from PocketCarnival
Fran from lyptis
Carley from VanillaPixie
Mich from michvanetta
Alanna from Bobishi and Suki-La
Leanne from Rainbow Revolution
I also would like to pass this on to the following inspirational bloggers:
Sheela from Eclettica
Julia from Drawn to the Sea
Jo from GemHeaven
Ginger from MsBelle
Erin from InnerEarthSoaps
2. Complete the lists of 8 Things.
3. Tag 8 bloggers of your choice by listing
their links in your blog.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged!
I was tagged byPaula from PickalaPoopa
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
2. my birthday next month
3. Leon's birthday - also next month!
4. starting running again
5. unpacking my supplies in my new work room
6. some supplies in the mail which might even come today!
7. enjoying school holidays witrh my lovely kidlets
8. walking the dog
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. was slightly hungover
2. ironed (boo!)
3. washing (boo!)
4. listed stuff on Etsy
5. went to dinner with my parents, hubby and boys - Vietnamese - yum!
6. listened to music
8. contacted an Etsy seller about a trade - fingers crossed!
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. build on my successes with my jewellery
2. travel more often
3. lose weight and get fit
4. have more time to read
5. start yoga again
6. be more patient
7. spend more time with my family
8. be more content
8 Shows I watch
2. Grand Designs
3. How to Look Good Naked (with the one and only Gok Wan)
4. Project Runway (new series soon - woot!)
5. Top Chef
6. Spicks and Specks
7. Kath and Kim
8. Summer Heights High
8 Bloggers That I Tagged
Okay - that's several hours of my life I won't get back. AND...I'm going to be naughty and not inform everyone. Flouting the rules...that's me! ;)