Monday, 18 May 2009

Tips - listing on Etsy

If you are not using Mozilla Firefox as a browser I would urge you strongly to consider it. With the addition of Greasemonkey, you can install Etsy Hacks which allows you to do so many tasks much more easily on Etsy - for instance, renewing from your item page, copying a listing, uploading all your photos in one go (this takes ages but at least you can go and do something else - like have a coffee from AmyEsther while it's loading!)


Here are some links for you to check out:

Mozilla Firefox download

Greasemonkey

Etsy Hacks

Give these a try and let me know how you get on!

3 comments:

Ange said...

thanks Miss Natalia for your helpful tips!

Amy Esther said...

Oh! Thanks for showing off my cup and thanks for the tips! I've heard about Etsy hacks and I've been really meaning to check it ouy. Good to know they are compatible with Mozilla!

Kristin said...

Etsy Hacks rock! They're incredibly useful!