Saturday, 16 May 2009

Photo Tips

I'm often asked about my photos, which I take great care with, and possibly spend way too much time on! But one of the best ideas I have utilised, is to try different backgrounds for different products. To this end, I have been using scrapbooking card for some time. I have included my favourites here, the ones that I use again and again.


You can see that even though they are all quite different, they have the same "feel". The beauty of scrapbooking card is that it's really inexpensive for maximum impact!

(While you are at the scrapbooking shop, check out how cheap the tissue paper is there - you will be amazed!)

6 comments:

lyptis said...

Hey good tip! Scrapbooking card is easy and u can dress up ur shop in a different outfit for a great price!

Me likee!;)

Unfortunately i cant bloody photograph my clothes on it!;D

BonTons said...

I always wondered how people had such pretty backgrounds

Jess said...

I've just started doing that myself! It is great :) I love your colours!

Jess said...

I've just started doing that myself! It is great :) I love your colours!

Ange said...

I just went nuts at my local scrapbooking store - conveniently located not 10 metres from my front door (erm... ladder) - can't wait to rephotograph everything!

NeverEverEmma said...

I love love LOVE scrapbooking paper. I wish it came in poster sized sheets so I could use it with my clothes!