Thursday, 2 April 2009

Front Page

I'm very lucky to have made the Front Page of Etsy 3 times in the last week!

The first treasury was curated by peaseblossomstudio and featured my Blue Skies (and White Fluffy Clouds) necklace. Thank you Caroline!

The next one featured an older design called "Lyra" - this necklace is created from whisky quartz, turquoise, onyx and sterling silver - someone lovely from the Etsy Admin was responsible for this choice - thanks!

In my most recent appearance, the lovely Penny - from pocketcarnival - chose my Milk Coils earrings to compliment the beautiful tones she chose in this curation - thanks Penny!

Off to make some jewellery - inspiration has been sadly lacking, and I'm very behind with all my theme challenges and group commitments. Lots to catch up on!

**Edited: make that 4 times! I'm not sure what's going on, but I want to keep doing it! This time my lovely Pieces of a Zephyr earrings were featured, and chosen by the Etsy Admin - those bribes must be working! ;)

6 comments:

vanilla pixie (Carley) said...

3 FPs in 1 week!! That has to make a girl feel good :)

michvanetta said...

Is that a record for you Nat?
Congratulations, hope it brought a few sales.

PinkLizzy said...

It's cos you're bloody brilliant!

melanie said...

that's awesome, Natalia! congratulations! :)

planettreasures said...

wow! congrats!
Well deserved, beautiful jewellery and fab photos.

Penny said...

Hooray for Front Page!