Saturday, 7 March 2009

Wedding Earrings

I was delighted to receive a convo from a lovely lady who had included my Petal earrings on a website that truly is a fantastic idea!



The website is My Handmade Registry and is a wonderful way for brides (and grooms) to adhere to the values of handmade - thus supporting artists while they celebrate their big day! My earrings are featured in the Wedding Jewellery section.

So if you have a wedding on the horizon, or perhaps know someone who subscribes to the handmade ethos and is getting married, this is truly a wonderful site to chek out!

4 comments:

Dorana said...

natalia! thank you SO much for featuring our new handmade registry! we're thrilled to have you in our special feature!

siempre - dorana

lyptis said...

That website is a great idea!

Its about time!

People spend so much money on weddings and pesents, they might be better spending it right!:)

Chrisy said...

The registry is a great idea and your work will go well I'm sure...

Anna-Karin Hallström said...

Well, those earrings are superb! I'm not surprise Natalia! :) I'll go check that site out right now. (Even though I'm a happily married woman since eight years... ;)