Sunday, 11 January 2009

A week's worth of new designs...

Another week sped past without me updating my blog. Very naughty! All of the following can be found in my Etsy shop - but - some are already sold. Please ask if you are after an item that is similar to my sold pieces - I might be able to help. :)











And last of all, a little pair of sweeties: Push th' Little Daisies

These were inspired by the quite annoying - but very catchy - song called "Push th' Little Daisies" (by Dean and Jean Ween). My kids were quite honestly speechless when they saw this clip:



If you like these earrings, the above ones are sold, but I have made a slightly different pair, which are here.

2 comments:

Suzy Q said...

I love your creations!!!! They are sooooo the type of jewelry I wear!

Eminjewelry said...

Shades of Sunset is my favourite, it is sooooooo beautiful.