Saturday, 3 January 2009

Front Page x 2!

Happy New Year everyone!

I had the opportunity of creating a treasury to thank my fellow DUST'ers for their wonderful support on NYE, and was delighted to see my curation appear on the Etsy front page on New Years Day. (DUST = Down Under Street Team).


This Treasury features:
MaisyBrownReproRetro
JensJewellery
artdecadence
wearnoevil
meliors
lyptis
baboom
benconservato
Xiztance
michvanetta
empresswu
LushPunk

I also woke this morning to realise I had made an appearance on the front page myself, courtesy of the lovely fleurfatale - you can see her lovely shop here, and her blog here - thank you!




This treasury featured my Voile necklace.

I am also featured in the Storque in this article, promoting a sale for this weekend - free international shipping and 15% off for 2 or more items.

Will be back with more designs soon!

6 comments:

Xiztance said...

Congrats on your treasury reaching the front page, and I am thrilled to say that was my first appearance there....so thank you. Unfortunately I was away and didn't get to see it....but it's still a buzz....Xiztance.

lyptis said...

Hi Nat!
Ure going fp crazie here!;)
Congrats, -not too bad!:P

Anyways, id say, That is a great start for the new year and u made me sale, so-, Thank u very much, well done!x

Jenni said...

Thanks Natalie for being included in your treasury that made the front page again! Wohooo.. Can I please pay you to be included in any treasuries you make! ?? LOL. I have linked it and back to your shop also on my blog http://jensjewellerystoreandsupplies.blogspot.com/ and also to the DUST team thread.

Cheers!
Jenni - Australia

Chrisy said...

Wow...had no idea that I'd been on the Front Page! Thanks so much! Yes things are going to go really well for you this year...just know it!

Faerie said...

Congratulations!!!

Natalia said...

Thanks for the comments guys! :)