Monday, 17 November 2008

Sabrina's necklace

Leon and I have known Andrew and Sabrina for years, and they are our oldest and dearest friends. Sabrina was the first of us to reach 40 - and I hasten to add I will be the last - and I was delighted to make her something special.


I knew she would like it, but I did not anticipate how wonderful it looked on her, and how proud I felt that I was able to make my good friend something that was so very "her".

I used honey quartz as the focals, and included labradorite, emerald, garnet, andalusite and freshwater pearls also...completed with accents of Balinese silver and a handforged swan clasp.

Happy Birthday Sabrina! xo

2 comments:

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Natalia,
It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo

Natalia said...

Thanks so much Geraldo!