Monday, 13 October 2008

some more october creations

I have managed to hurt myself collecting eggs from our lovely chooks. It had been raining outside, and I was wearing my all terrain footwear (slippers) and thought I'd quickly pop out and let the chookies out, and get the eggs. All went well, until the return trip - laden with eggs - I started to slip down a slight slope. For some reason, I tried to save the eggs rather than myself, but landed awkwardly and stuffed up some ligaments in my knee...now it's crutches for at least 2 weeks, and I'm worried I might not be able to go to Sydney for the Dandy Warhols concert later in the month. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, the upside to the great knee saga, is that I'm doing a lot of sitting. Sitting and making. So, I have some more jewellery for your viewing pleasure. :)






If you click on the titles, it will link to my Etsy store, where you can see more details on these designs.

1 comments:

Thyme2dream said...

Oh my! Sorry to hear about your mishap...but the side effects are lovely:-)